Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Stepping into new years is an annual affair. For some, it marks a time of celebration and starts off with a friend's and family get together, for others it's a holiday in a room with isolation. For some it brings joy, for others it carries the burdens of the past year.

What is past is past. What is future is future. But the best Present we have is the Present. Step into the new year as a present, a gift, a time to try the best , do the best and be the best.

A new era of Hope, a new era of Happiness, of Dreams and Reality knocks our doors. Open them with these enchanting words………




Bring it On ! Bring it On !
I say to the Dusk
Bring it On
Whatever you do
How long you stay
I will Push you Away
So Bring it On
Bring it On
I have a choice
I have a way
I always will
So Bring it on
Bring it on
And I promise with all my heart
I will not let you stay
You will try
You will die
I will try
But I won’t die
So Bring it On
Bring it On
Come fight me
I am the Dawn
Happy New Year !!!

Kick everything that comes your way and take a fresh, jump start at life.Be happy, keep yourself motivated and enjoy whatever you have, try to achieve what ever you want and most of all try as much to Be Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment